Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Inward Light

Inward Light
by Kimmy Gerred

How do you keep going when there is no wind in your sails? How do you get back up when the wind gets knocked out of you?
There is a resolute place in the heart of every being that is deeper than anything that this human life can experience. It is a place of strength, a place where we connect to our origins, our creator. Not our parents, but our universal maker.
Prayer:
Lord, help me to return to the place in my inner most being and let me find you there. From there, strengthen me in my faith against every obstacle or fear. Help me to relinquish them all into your care. I lift them each to you now and I ask that they be dealt with by you, and according to your divine will. In Jesus Holy name I ask all of these things. Amen.
Scriptures:
Isaiah 40:28 King James Version (KJV)
"Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding."
Matthew 11:29-30 King James Version (KJV)
"Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
1st Peter 5:7 "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you."


No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Star

Payless