Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Marketing Consultant, Web & Blog Design, Email Marketing & Book Publishing





Kimi on Twitter: "Let me design and market your business https://t.co/VFoUkPLCbM #marketingConsultant #emailmarketing #webpages #Blog #NewBusiness #publishing"



Let me design and market your business webpage for you! Here is an
example of a website and blog that I created for the author of the book
"Sworn To Secrecy WWII Memoirs" that I published for her. Please let me
know if I can help you with your advertising or webpage, blog or email
marketing needs. I would be happy to help you with email marketing,
webpage and blog design, marketing and publishing too. Thank you!

Contact me at 442-234-5941 or kimig@live.com Thank you!

Marketing Consultant, Web & Blog Design, Email Marketing & Book Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Star

Payless