Thursday, June 4, 2015

Pastor Rick Warren on Facebook

Facebook







When I give beyond the tithe it is because it increases my faith. Dr. Oral Roberts taught "Seed Faith" or "Receipt Faith". He said, whenever he had a need he would have his wife Evelyn take out the check book and write a check for all that was in the account as seed to get rid of the tumor that was on his appendix when they were waiting for the doctor to return with the results. The next time the doctor looked the tumor was gone. I saw him & Evelyn live in Tampa about 12 years ago when he gave me that little book where he taught that lesson. I've been sowing seed faith ever since. Brother Jesse Duplantis says he will not sow a seed unless he names it. And then he demands a return on his seed. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Star

Payless