Thursday, April 16, 2015

College Books For Sale

Hi!

I have several College books for sale that were used within the past year at Liberty University Online.

If anyone is interested I am selling mine for less than 1/2 of what I paid for them (plus shipping) that the buyer will have to pay. I have a few in Health Science such as

"Visualizing Nutrition: Everyday Choices 2nd Edition" ($136.21 on Amazon, $65.00 from me) by Mary B. Grosvenor,

I have "Drugs And Society, 11th Edition" ($111.34 on Amazon, $50 plus shipping from me) by Glen R. Hanson and Peter J. Venturelli,

I have "Human Geography People, Place and Culture"($133.68 on Amazon, 65 plus shipping from me) by Fourberg,

I also have "Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association" ($28.42 on Amazon, $12.00 plus shipping from me) Sixth Edition"

Call or text 760-409-1560 Thank you!

Liberty University Online, Liberty University, College books, Books for class, #CollegeBooks #LibertyUniversity #LU #HealthScience #Bachelors #BachelorsDegree #BA #BS

Call or text 760-409-1560 Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Star

Payless