Saturday, March 28, 2015

April 3rd, 2015 Passover

Let's Have Church Now: April 3rd, 2015 Passover:Begin cleaning your kitchen and search cabinets to dispose or sell all of your Chametz (baking yeast) now. I began keeping the Passover offerings on Passover 2000. Nothing has so radically changed my life as that other than Joshua 1:7-8 which will lead you to Exodus 20 (The Ten Commandments aka Moses Laws) I started having the Passover Feast in 2006 for the first time. I had my first lamb at the Keifer's Gyro shop on State St. in Jackson, MS. in 2006. https://www.google.com/…/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xe2639a19f3c8… After that I had my first real Passover meal in 2008 with a real lamb shank, boiled egg and the whole nine yards. I've had the Passover meal consecutively every since with the exception of one year at Passover 2013 as I was living in a huge Catholic Women's Shelter for homeless in San Diego. They fed thousands of people each week and they did not have the Passover meal celebration during Passover 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Star

Payless